Friday, January 23

You wait and see...

Hahahaha...for now I have nothing to say.

It was indeed a surprising rebuttal. So news it out, he FINALLY did admit that he misses me. hahahaha..I know, I know! Im a sucker to such appraisals. =P

Its 2am now and not like my brain or mind ever work, but let me sleep on this and think up of a response/rebuttal as we like to call it. But oh! before I end this..I would like to say...I like how he always has to rest assure 'others' that he's not talking about his girlfriend. hahaha...its classic!!!

Went for my first bible study (shutup to all those who gasp...I can HEAR you). YES, indeed it was a first for me. I'm even surprised to see me drag my feet there to church. It was like someone was pulling me there..(ahh...the Holy Spirit has finally decided to grace me). I must say it was rather interesting tho at times it was abit cliche. But time not wasted, I did enjoy myself and probably did managed to learn a thing or two.

After that, we (Ah Sook, A.Ade, Mum, Dad, Justin L, Shaun and a few others) decided to go down to the near by coffee shop for dinner and drinks. To get there...I sat on Ah Sook's lorry. Get this! I sat at the back of a LORRY!!! How FASCINATING was that..hahaha
okokok I know alot of people are saying "u mean it was your first time?". So YES, I admit, I was a lorry-virgin before tonight. It was a fun journey albeit the short ride. I had fun. There were moments I felt as though I was going to be flung out of the truck. hahahaha..What a night..

So now, its time for me to say Goodnight!

No comments: