Thursday, January 22

My Reply

You know how on facebook you reply to people's msges on their account? Well, I'm replying to an entry that someone wrote about me on his blog...hahahaha.

So at first THIS person was abit reluctant to write up the entry. Saying that 'others' would comment that I'm his new gf or something along those lines..but in the end he wrote up a short and sweet entry regardless of what people thought..or maybe he did want people to know of his special friend. hahahahaha...(he would now say..in his words.."THICCCKKK SKINNNED")..=)

So before I make any comments I would first like to say, I am honoured and a huge thanks for that entry. Although it sounded somewhat similar to something I read somewhere (mmm..wonder where), it was rather sweet. There were moments where I would smile at the sudden trigger of memory.
So as the journey of this friendship grows..I will have more things to write.And till the day he finally admits that he misses me...I will never know..=P (I'm not blackmailing you to say it K)

I'm left with 1 more week till he finally begins school and the next chapter with his life. By then, business would have picked up and I'l be swarmed with work. So 1 more week of playful times and teenage giggles and soon it'd all be over. So yes..iL say it again, I will miss you when you're gone but it'd finally be time for me to kick my ass and work! hahaha...It was fun chatting with you and I will definately be bored without ur 'debates and rebuttals'.hahaha..
WAH! this sounds like as if you're going far far away when in truth u're just a couple of blocks away from me. hahahaha...but once school start, you'll be sucked in with JC life, meet new friends, friends of your age (thankfully! and not some old hag hahahaha.. - yes a decade is 10years not 12!!!)..hahaha

okay its time for my meeting...so have fun and iL be back!!!

No comments: