Tuesday, January 27

Some Random Facts

hmmmm...a proper rebuttal is what he wants. In truth I really can't think of a rebuttal.
So he misses me, the truth is out and I can't deny that..hahahaha..

okay..so since I can't think of a rebuttal, I've decided to try something different.
Here are some random stuff about him that I remember from the Israel trip or from getting to know him better.

1. He was always warm. Not only him, but Josh too. I remembered during the 'Our Father'during our daily masses when we held hands, his hands were always very warm. It was nice! =)
2. He doesn't snore..hahahaha.but wait! I'm also asleep when he is...so I don't really know. But I don't remember hearing him snore.Soo...I conclude, that he doesn't. hahahaha..
3. He's a real gentleman. Very caring and wonderful person inside and out.Something far beyond his 16 years of age.
4. He likes the colour blue. (something I noticed, coz most of his clothes were blue. hahahaha...)
5. He's damn bloody TALL.
6. He's a capricon.
7. He was born in the year of a Monkey.
8. He has a brother name Joshua.
9. He's an Altar Boy.
10. He wears glasses with very little degree..which I think without it, he'd be blind. hahahaha
11. He can make me laugh without knowing it coz sometimes I seriously think we have identical minds.

There are probably alot more things I know about him but I wouldn't risk saying it all out. hahahaha.. But doing this also proves my point that girls are more emotional than men and that men can NEVER say out their feelings..=)

No comments: