Wednesday, January 28

Back to life, Back to REALITY

So Chinese New Year has come and gone. Next public holiday would be Good Friday.Geez that's a damn bloody long time more eh?! But considering how fast time flies, it'd be here in no time. And next thing you know..I'm another year older!!! F@$#!@#%sd#$@KKKKK!! (pardon my french!).

I just got back from dinner at U.Erics. Abit quiet today as Eric Jnr was missing in action. I did however meet this really really cute old lady. She's about 80 years old. A typical nonya woman. She was randomly talking to me, coz I think no one was really paying attention to her and I HAPPENED to be next to her. The first funny thing was her asking me for mum and dad's name..

A: what's ur mum's name ah? I forgot.
N: Dinah
A: Oh ya! And what's her husband's name?
N: Hilly
A: Oh Hilly. That's her husband right?
N: Yes. That's her husband.
A: Oh good. And the husband is ur father issit?
N: *speechless* ermm ya! *in my head DUH!, don't we look alike?*

Then she started talking about her maid. How many years she's worked for them, blah blah blah....(I wasn't really paying attention la)..but she suddenly caught my attention when I heard her say SEX.
She was talking to me about SEX?!?! Did she realise how old I was and that it was publicly wrong and embarrassing to talk about it to a stranger (expect for my group of friends lah who would ramdomly just talk about sex or anything but with innuendo pun to it!).She started talking about birth control la, how to be safe, what not to do...etc. I was laughing in my head. *ner's head: Come auntie, let me teach u a thing or two in this day of the world- hahahahaha* But I graciously nodded, pretending that I had no clue what she was talking about, acting innocent (ermm I mean I AM INNOCENT) and that I was indeed learning something. hahaha.
I must say, it was rather an eventful night. hahahaha

I must say that my relationship with Lil J has become rather interesting. You would think that after having at least a long stable relationship, one would more or less be able to read a boy's mind (especially one who's much younger than u). hahaha..but nooo its actually still very HARD. hahaha..but it is actually very stimulating and very challenging. Shaun said that its been a while since I was this happy with my new friend. hahahaha...(stop laughing Lil J..it is a compliment to you but don't get too swelled up). So why is it rather interesting? Well its been a while but yet this has somewhat managed to pull a little string in my heart and its a nice feeling. One can fantasize for a little while.hahaha.. I call this my little holiday affair. hahahaha..Till school starts and there goes my baby...I will get back to reality. =)
So for now, bear with my nonsense. =P
Okay, I admit defeat (I shall be the bigger person), IF you were older, I MIGHT go after you. I mean, who wouldn't right? If you find someone who laughs with you, shares the same thoughts with u (altho scary at times), and is of a good fit, would you be insane to let it go? But that would be another story...
ANYWAYS...that would be part of my fantasy. hahahaha...

No comments: