Friday, March 25

Its 2am and its Good Friday. A day of sacrifice. A day that marks the end of Lent. A day that marks the start of the Easter holidays. What a significant day it is huh?
Okay I have no idea what the hell I'm typing as my mind seems to be focus on only one thing at the moment: SLEEP. So I'll keep this short and sweet yea. Just finished watching Shark's Tale, and I'm amazed that I actually found it good. See, ever since I met Mark (Mr. Critical), I simply have lost the passion of watching dumb, useless, feel-good movies. I too now seem to over analyse every good script there is. I'm actually begining to hate chick flicks. WTF?!?!

Am I losing the essence of pure entertainment?

Okay I really think I should go ZzzZZzz..before I rattle of more nonsense. Goodnight ya all!

No comments: