Wednesday, March 23

I hate rainy days...

Has anyone noticed the changes to the page? If no one does, I'm embarrased. Been working on it for quite a while. Haven't really lost my touch in html. ;) I'm proud to say.
anyway its raining again. Sigh, the past few days have been soo wet n COLD.
~
Okay, I kinda left it there for a while. Not that I had nothing to write but I had to leave uni before the rain got heavier. Have I mentioned that I hate the rain?! Well, I used to love rainy days in singapore. The smell of rain on the hot ground and on the grasses were awesome. It always felt like home. BUT over here, it ain't the same I tell you. Rain is one thing, the WIND is what gets to you. It might be pouring and here you are carrying the umbrella so tight that if it were alive, you'd kill it. Then along comes the wind. Let me warn you here down-under, Mr Wind ain't that always nice. He'll blow your brolly till it comes to a point where you'd rather be wet than trying to fight for your life against him. So there..that is why I hate the rain.
~
Hmm...I really should be catching up on all my readings for this week and the week after, but noo instead here I am writing up another blog for all of yer to read. I guess that's just you Edz. hahaha..thanks for reading my nonsense anyhow. You must be really bored huh?! Poor boy.
So, where was I? oh yea my readings. Well, would I rather go read about ethics, the nuclear war and about maculinity n feminity??? I reckon not. But I really should. ARRRGGHH!!!


1 comment:

Peoplez said...

Hey Ner i've noticed the changes :P