Sunday, March 27

HAPPY EASTER to everyone. Its that time of the year where its chocolate galore. Every corner you turn, you'd see chocolates!!! Not that its a bad thing, but it makes you wonder what would the world be like if chocolate never existed.Hmm..wonder what the kids would get during easter?! Carrots?? haha..

Anyway talk about chocolates. Here's a story I must tell. The other day I decided to go easter egg shopping for my in-laws. (hmmm..fancy me saying that). Anyway so went to K-mart and looked around for the perfect chocolate, and boy do I find the PERFECT one. =) Saw a 1kg chocolate pack. It had a 300g easter egg with a 700g chocolate bar. Thought to myself

"yup that's the perfect gift man. It says Crocker on it for sure."

So I got that and a My Little Pony set for Caroline and myself. I couldn't be happier with the gifts I got. Apparently the other day, John came and brought 2 small eggs for the family, Caroline just pointed to the big pack and John's response was "You've gotta be kidding me!". Everyone's been laughing at that. Good job ner.
~

So its Sunday now. Mark's been gone 31hrs and 34mins and what have I done? hmm...had a girl's night in last night. We pampered ourselves from head to toe. This included a facial mask, a hot bath and hand and body massage. Oohh god it felt good. Its a must for all girls out there to try this at least once. Then the rest of the night was filled with hot gossip and a scary movie to end the night.

Today, went for mass early morning. Had to get in touch with my spiritual side. Felt good to self- reflect, and thank god for what I have. Then we girls, headed down to manly to check out the surf (and of course surfers..hehehe). It was such a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! The sky was soo blue. No clouds in sight AT ALL. Wish I could stop time and save this day forever.
Well, now I'm back home and getting ready for a movie marathon or so I think. Everyone's bailing out on me! *sob sob - whine* ARGH!!! Well I guess it really ain't that bigga deal.There will be a time where I can experience it. Someday, sometime soon..
~
Anyway, Happy Easter people. Enjoy your eggs.

No comments: