Tuesday, February 17

my Hot dates...

Sigh, I know its been a while since I last blog. Im slowly going back in that habit of not updating. hahaha...ah well..here's what's been happening.

Was thinking of going back to studying to do my Masters. Was looking at doing a Master of Science in Marketing at the Marketing Institute of Singapore. Talked to the 'rents about it and they're supportive of it but advised me to think about it carefully.
hmmm...so I'm still in the thinking stage.hahahaha..

So alot has been happening this week (after a few weeks of spending quiet time at home). Monday, I drove to work coz we were heading to Shirley's father's wake at West Coast. so knowing that they'l be a few of people coming along, I thought Id contribute my car. hahaha..Then on Tuesday, joined mum and dad at dinner with Aud and Merv. Dinner was rather interesting as I learnt that my aunty Carmen has pretty much left me with the decision of her life, estate and what nots after she dies. PRESSURE man!!! hahahaha

Tonight Im having dinner with the OCBC folks. We're heading to AMK hub.

Tommorow, plans aren't exactly firmed up yet. But Bernard wants me to accompany him to watch Underworld. Argh!! Of all movies...hahahaha

Friday, dinner cum supper (shaun calls it Din-Per and I call it Sup-Ner..hahaha) with the boys. In all the time Bernard has stayed in Tampines, he has not been to Simpang Bedok. Soo we're taking him there.

Sat, I have that talk from NTU about their Nanyang Business school. Then, if time permits rush down to OLPS for novena. Then come back, shower and change for the big BIG date with 4 boys. hahahaha...
Its a priviledge for these boys to be able to take me out I tell you. hahahaha...
Hmm...what should I wear?! Was asking Shaun earlier today and he said that these boys are just kids. hahaha
Anyways..we've concluded that it's either jeans with a normal top, my Victoria Secret tube dress, or jeans with a tube top (IL look like I'm going clubbing. hahaha...then should I wear flats or heels? hahaha...these boys (especially the Darling)...is soo bloody tall. hahahaha...hmm maybe IL just wear tshirt and fbt shorts. hahahaha...

No comments: