Tuesday, January 20

My 2009 Promise!

Indeed time passes by so quickly, no one's going to deny that.It is what we make out of the little time that we have that matters the most.

Its Jan 21st, the month is almost up. Chinese New Year is round the corner and yet the mood doesn't feel right. I was never that fond of CNY apart from receiving the ang baos but I guess maybe people are slowly feeling the reality of the recession.
2009 is going to be a bad year, I can feel it. With recession and unemployment on the rise, what are we to expect? Hmm..maybe I shalln't be so grim about it. Look on the brighter side of things, I have a job that I love and I'm surrounded by people that matters.
So I take it back! 2009 IS going to be a GREAT year! I'll work hard, maybe go back to studying and complete my masters, but most importantly have fun! Life is too short.
Meeting up with 'Happy-Girl' and 'Not so Happy-Boy'..hahaha luckily I don't think Kavan has access to my blog. Heading down to Timbre at substation for drinks and dinner.
Its been ages since I last saw Nad, but the greatest thing about us, is that no matter how long we haven't seen each other, when we meet, its like we just saw each other. Weird huh? She's probably the only one that kept in contact with me ever since I left for Sydney. Thanks babe..I love you for that.
This year, I'm also going to keep in close contact with my friends in Sydney. Its sad that we're all in different parts of the world now, but that doesn't and shouldn't mean anything. We've gone throught alot together and we can definately deal with this. My 2009 promise to you girls, I will be more than a friend to you, I promise always be here when you need me and I will definately keep in touch more often. I love you girls. MUACKS!

No comments: