Sunday, October 8

NCPI ACADEMY!!

Aww man..what a week. I was literally filled up with work..sleeping at about 2am most nights finishing up reports, preparing for meetings, presentation and discussions, and reading up on latest golf news. SIGH!Here's why. I was at NCPI Academy! Its a sales training that my company decided to send me to. Sure the experience of it is GREAT but the they didn't warn us the amount of work. Anyways, the good news is that I treated myself to Russel Peters on saturday with Dad. Russel Peters is one wicked Indian Canadian comedian. He was dissing the Indians a hell lot last sat. There was one that kinda stuck in my head. He was saying that you can tell which part of India a person is from by looking at their colour. The darker you are, the more south you're from. Those that come from SOUTH south is so black that even black people would call them black. Also even their shadows will get confused. "Who's following who". hehehe...There were so many jokes that I don't know where to begin. =P Go get his DVD people, saves me the time.
Well during this whole week of training something occured to me. Girls...remember the time when we were talking about where we'd be in the future. Mags will be off somewhere in her OWN hospital managing her doctors and also performing surgeries after surgeries. Debs will be off somewhere hosting some doctor convention. Then when it came to me, you guys pictured me running from meetings to meetings, phone calls after phone calls from people trying to get meetings with me. Basically a very busy business woman. And that's what it was like the past week. hahaha..ain't that funny. The funniest part is, its most likely going to be like that in the next few years!!

No comments: