Monday, September 25

Helo people, im back here to blog. I know i haven't been penning down my actions lately and I apologise for that..So today I didn't bother to go out for lunch. I sat down in front of my computer and starting reading my past blogs. Boy was life alot simpler. I had a purpose in life! Sure there were exams to study for, books needed to be read, reports needed to be compiled, but everything was for a reason..
to get that darn Degree
As for now, there's nothing infront of me. Day in day out, its just work!
7.30am Wake up
8.15am Leave the house
9am Log in. Work!
1pm Lunch
6pm Log out! HOME

That's my daily routine for 5 days a week. What happens at night isn't really that impressive. Its usually spent in front of the telly, wasting the night away. I guess the main thing that gets me going every day is the money Im making which hopefully is cleverly saved for my future. Sigh.
Okay talk about work. Last Friday, I experienced something really scary but so part of life. My work was experiencing an organisation reshuffle. So what happened?! We lost 3 really great employees. 2 of which are very close to me. So it was heart renching and sad. Felt very bad at the same time. To still have a job when others have lost it. Life is really not fair.=(

No comments: