Saturday, November 26

TAG TAG TAG

5 Random Facts About Me

1. for the past few days I have been slping past 4am and waking up at 9am

2. i have been so stressed out lately that I have forgotten what stressed me out in the first place.

3. i love dimples..

4. i need to slp with a bolster...can't do without it.

5. with the lack of slp I really can't think of anything random. except that I have just dyed my hair dark brown..now isn't that random?!?!

Next up

When you look at yourself in the mirror, what is the first thing you look at?
ooh I DO have a dimple../ ooh my eyebrows have grown, need to pluck

How much cash do you have on you today?
amazingly 50 since last night..oh that's right, my cousin paid for everything..hehehehe

What's a word that rhymes with 'test'?
fest..is that even a word?

Favourite plant?
god knows y but the first thing that came to my mind was a bonsai..I don't even like plants. Hate it coz of all the funny little weird creatures you find in soils..ewwww

Who is the fourth person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
home...mum trying to find out what time I was coming home

What is the main ringtone on your cell phone?
some pre-programed tune in the phone named vacation

What shirt are you wearing?
my KC PE tshirt

Do you label yourself?
yes a lazy, bottomless pig...heh

Brand of the shoes you are currently wearing.
no shoes, but my havianas slippers..

Bright or dark room?
depends on my mood, but usualy dark

What were you doing at midnight last night?
either dancing on the dance floors of Double O or drinking a shot with Van

What was the last text message you received on your cell phone?
goodnight mamapoo.. (I'll spare you guys the lovy dovy stuff)

Do you ever click on 'Pop Ups' or banners?
no

What's a saying that you say a lot?
yea (with the aussie twang) / becoz of mags, I've begun saying 'sweet' alot

Who told you they love you last?
dad

Last furry thing you touched?
you wouldn't want to know...hehehe

How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
hmm..

How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
who uses rolls nowadays...keep up with the technology people

Favourite age you have been so far?
current age i must say

Your worst enemy?
myself...my lazy self

What is your current desktop picture?
a grad pic of the family

What was the last thing you said to someone?
must I go? i want to slp in.. (mum wants me to go marketing with her in the wee hours of the morning)

If you have to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
a really good question..right now I'll just say a million

Do you like someone?
yes

The last song you listened to?
I wanna be with you - Mandy Moore

People I hope to see do this quiz?
Edwin
Mark
Vanda
Coral
Vanessa
TAG. YOU'RE IT.

No comments: