Monday, March 21

So what did I do today? Played around with my blog again. So please bear with all the changes that I'm trying to do to my site. Other than that, I actually signed up for a neo pet. OMG! I know I know I'm alittle behind times but what the heck at least I have one now. Its this cute little fellow. Her name is lil_notie_ner. How appropriate don't you think. HAHAHA(synical laugh).Oh well, been playing around with the site for almost an hour now. Getting alittle out of my head. Think its best to tear myself away from that and hit the bed. Its been a long day. Pretty tired from doing absolutely nothing!
~

Nothing!! Well, uni was pretty alright. Got me thinking about gender and how we're all affected by it. How media plays such a huge part of education that influences our lives. I never saw it till someone says that that's the way and then I finally see the light. Slow huh?

Spoke to my mum. Dad's pretty tired. Its all the stress from work. They're getting older and I'm realise that it is time for me to step in and do my part in the family. I miss home and I want to go back badly. So what's going to happen between me and my love? Well, there has been discussion about our future and not to worry its not going to end. We're just going our separate ways for a while now just to get our lives into the right perpestive. We're still young and there'll heaps of things out there that we both have yet to discover individually. So to actually start somthing together I guess you have to discover some stuff on your own first. So yea I'll be heading back home this July. Start my career and hopefully that'll be somewhat successfull. *fingers cross*

~

okay its getting late and my eyes are beginning to feel heavy. So I'll wish you goodnight and sleep tight with pleasant dreams.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: