Sunday, March 20

Oh my another week has gone by. Where on earth do time go? Its like in one moment I'm thinking of 'it', in the next 'it' has gone by. I really hate the fact that I can't control time.
Its almost 12am here and I have a quiz tomorrow. Its nothing BIG but I have to get as much marks as I can where possible. So why am I online when I'm supposed to be studying?
Go figure!!

So last friday was a complete success. Can't believe after all that planning the event has gone past me now. Whoa!! It turned out that there was no tutorial, so wasted an hour infront of the computer printing out useless but somewhat needed notes. Headed to the squash courts for the weekly exercise drama. Turns out that only Mags and I would be the only one playing for the 2nd hour. Everyone else had better things to do. Like packing to go to LA the next day. Boy do I wish I could go on a holiday. The US sounds really good! NEway back to the game. I must we played hard. It was a great set of 5 games. Can't believe I won. 3-2!! I was soo tired at the end of it, my body sored and the balls of my feet hurt so bad. Great games tho!! Have to do it more often. Once a week is definately not enough. Must sign up for gym! Problem is that all the gym passes are so fucking expensive. Why the fuck would you pay so much just to use machines to give your body a work out. That's INSANE man!

Went home and started to get ready for the Big Night In. Did 4 hours of cooking. Cooked stew and my 'famous' curry devil. I must say everything turned out alright. I'm proud of myself.
Guests starting arriving at around 8pm. Had a really good dinner. Then it came to the desserts. My oh my do debbie make the best tiramisu, bread pudding and oreo cheesecake. Regardless how full I was, I stuffed myself with all the sinful cakes.

~
Then it all began. The night was still young. Out came the alcohols. We played our usual game of 3 kings. For those that don't know the game. Well, you have 3 kings, 2 queens, 2 jacks and depending on how many players you have the A's fill up the rest. So, everyone gets one card. If you've got a KING, you have the chance to make up a rule. E.g No saying the word 'drink'. So whoever messes up and says that word has to drink a shot. A queen allows you to take away a rule, a Jack means you have to drink and an A's means you're clear. So as the night grew, everyone started coming up with the weirdest rule (winking when you talk, patting your head, rubbing your stomach, naming parts of your body b4 speaking) and of course we had people who suck at the game. There's this one that keeps saying the word 'drink' when the rule is not to say it. She'll go

"Oh you said the 'drink' word. Opps, I just said the 'drink' word."
She just kept saying the word 'drink' till finally she had the queen and abolished that rule. Its the funniest game when there's plenty to drink with loads of people.
The night ended with the spin the bottle game which I won't go into details as I'm bound with secrecacy. All I can say is that, the night was a success and I'm proud of it!

No comments: