Tuesday, March 15

So this is me. Here I am, finally have a blog on my own. Fitting in to the 'in' club. Exploring the wonders of the World Wide Web. How am I feeling about it? Well can't say I'm all that excited, sharing my thoughts, words and feelings to the world out there. At least it gives me a chance to say what I wanna say without having to sound like a complete idiot when I talk to myself.

Playing around with the colors now. Hmmm...green my favourite color for the past 2 months. what's with this color - beats me?! All I know is that everyone around me now seems to associate the color gree with me! yaay...what an accomplishment! At least there's something out there that people can associate me with. Great Job Done!

Alright, so now that I have posted my VERY first blog. what next? Do I have to subject myself to writing in an entry every fucking day. well, we'll see...so till next time ask yourself..why me?!

No comments: