Wednesday, November 1

Sweet November

Can you believe its November already?!?! 1mth + to Christmas. Seriously, does time ever stop and take a break?! ARgh!

Anyways, apologies for the lack of photos. There's a bug in my photobucket page and apparently it doesn't want to blog my pictures..pictures soon I promise!

A few things have been happening. Firstly, dearest got a job and I'm proud of him. Now he can use his programming skills (God pls help him) and come up with some KICK ass games. I love you da, and you know that no matter what happens I'm behind you 100%. Muacks!
With good news, bad news lurks behind. I was told that my company's been bought over by a French company. We, an American company got bought over by a French company for 3 times what we're worth...I guess it ain't that bad. Just that, now everyone's going a little frantic about the job security. Scary scary months ahead. Fingers cross that this merger brings nothing but good, GREAT news for us all. Pay rise everyone!!! hehehehe...

The next exciting news is that my girlfriends are coming to Singapore!!! Can't wait to see you girls.. Ade I know I've seen you most recently but still its always good to see a very familiar face. One that has shared alot of the greatest memories with me. I love you girls. Can't wait to have you here. We're gonna have soo much fun!

No comments: