Tuesday, November 7

Killed a few birds with 1 Call...
Called da this arvo. Wanted to just check something with him. Instead, not only did I get to talk to him, I got to talk to EVERYONE!Phone was passed to almost everyone at the table. Starting with..


Nel>>>> Hey girl, can't wait to see you in Dec. We'll go out and paint the town red. =) For now, help yourselves out to whatever winter clothes I have left there.


Nav>>>> Sorry the phone missed you. I didn't even know who I was talking to. It was so loud, where u guys were. Nonetheless hope everything's fine with you too.


Ade>>>> Sweetheart, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a blast, go wild, ENJOY! Time is soo sacred! Enjoy every moment, savour the goodness, and indulge in the moment.


Mags>>>> I know we chat on MSN almost everyday, but hearing my voice once a while won't hurt right? hehehehe...=P Your mum sounds well and happy. Tell her I missed her too. Missed the fact where Id have to try so hard to understand Canto and she, my chinese. Managed to capture abit of that moment over the phone earlier. Had no clue what she was saying. All I said was that, "Is it hot there?". heheheh...


Debs>>>> ARGH! Everytime I chat, I get back an empty reply. What's up with that huh? +P Anyways..email me when you're coming back and hurry back and bake me some banana cake. Mum's been asking for it too. hehehe...Coz apparently i don't bake. IL cook stew for u (or get mum to do it- hehehhee) btw how's mum and dad and Kor?

Lastly it was DA. Well what more can I say but you know I love you. Well guys...I miss you so much! I really wish everyone is well. Im not sure if you guys have heard, but my company just recently got bought over by a French company. So right now everyone is soo scared and anxious about the merger. Well, if things don't work out for me (as in I be out of a job next year), I might consider looking for a job in Sydney. For now fingers cross that everything (whatever it is) goes well for me, for you and for everyone.

Love you all.

No comments: