Monday, July 24

My long awaited trip far far away from Singapore (and not to Sydney) is about to take place - FINALLY! I'm going to London!!! Yes you heard it right Ladies and Gentlemen, this little girl is going to London to have cuppa with the Queen. IL be taking my departure early August and would be enjoying the English atmosphere for about two weeks. I will also be seeing the sights of Paris. OMG I can't wait..its about time that I go on a long holiday. Can't believe its been more than a year since I last left Uni. How fast time flies eh?Anyways..Im soo excited. Been thinking of what to bring, what to wear, what to buy (since Im on a very tight tight budget).. hehehe...I wana take heaps of pictures, pictures of all the sights that I'L be seeing. YAAY!!!...

~


CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: