Wednesday, March 1

"Its just Another Day"

Just another day at work. Its pretty quiet as 3 mates went off for training. So once again I shifted my ass to an empty slot in the office. The reason why I'm a nomad is because we're in the midst of moving office and till we move I am without a proper seat. I requested for a seat with a view that overlooks the city. =)OOh update!! I've been PROMOTED! Yes lil nerdy ner has moved up the corporation ladder. I am now a presales + technical support engineer for ASEAN. The title is quite self explanatory actually but for those who aren't that bright..(hehehe..no offense) I basically help out with the technical support department and do presales for the company - APC. Okay enough about work (I get 9hrs of it everyday!)...just the other day I went for a drive at changi village - very close to the airport. I was watching the planes take off and land. It then hit me that I will not be going away for a long period of time any time soon. Its quite sad. Memories started pouring in and tears started to well up in my eyes. I thought about the first time I left Singapore for Sydney. The mix feeling of excitement, fear, lonliness and clueless expectations that I got was undescribable. I would give anything just to get that feeling back. Those years I spent in Sydney were truly the best times in my life.I learnt so much in that time. More about life, friendship and love.I guess when you're actually in that period of time in your life, you sometimes fail to see what's in front of you. You only get to see the real meaning of it when you're out of it. Well, its been almost 8months now that I've left Sydney, and I'm still missing every bit of it. But with that being said, I'm also learning to appreaciate what I have right now. I'm loving work, my new found friends and loving Singapore again. I know things would never be the same again but that's the reality of life.

1 comment:

Peoplez said...

Congrats on the promotion