Thursday, March 16

And so it is. Life goes on. I suddenly realise that this page has become my photo-stashing outlet..My excuse to exhibit my very 'non-artistic' work. Sigh. Anyhow, anywho and ANYWAYS..this week has been jammed pack with all sorts of activities. Mum complained last night that I'm never home for dinner lately. Well the big news of this season: we're moving office. Here's an update of what happened this week.

MON: Work was as usual. Was making good progress with my calls. Attended the second part of the online Siebel training. After work, the gang made our way to catch 'Date Movie'. For those out there who loved that movie, well don't read on coz I'm going to pay out that movie badly. I knew before watching the movie, that the show was going to be a stupid one. The jokes were lame and soo predictable. I guess its ones of those movies that are brainless (not my kind of movies).

TUES: Had training with Jeffrey So for Siebel again. This system is supposedly going to be faster and much more user friendly. After work, went home to 2 little brats that decided to spend a night over. Went to bed by 10pm but didn't sleep well, as 'baby/princess' was kicking, rolling and slaping me. ARGH!

WED: Started packing a little at work. Room started being more and more cluttered. Walking around became an issue. Every now and then, you'll hear 'ouch', 'omph', 'aaahh'. After work, the gang went over to Clarke Quay to meet up with Chai. Had dinner at the Indonesian restaurant. Food wasn't that bad nor was it that good but I guess the company was more important. Walked around the newly renovated clarke quay. It looks alot better now. Looks very mordern.

THURS: Once again at work, we started to pack more. More oohhss and aahhhsss..

No comments: