Wednesday, February 8

I have suddenly lost my thoughts on life. The feeling is numb. Why is this so, I do not know. Has life suddenly taken alot out of me, and left me feelingless? Once again I do not know.

I just heard the news today that you have decided to take your leave. Without goodbye you left us. Left us with only fond memories of you. Things will never be the same without you, parties will lose its essence, laughter would echo in the emptiness only to return dead.I guess I should be happy, as you left without a throe. Through with pain, through with suffering, you are now at rest. I can only pray in silent and bring comfort to them. As time on earth is precious, you have taught me to enjoy. Be thankful for what I have and give with all that I can. Goodbye now dear love and till we meet again. I'll be thinking of you in all my prayers and pray you do the same.
"In time, the heart heals
leaving us with memories -
not of our sorrow
but of the love
we have known
In the quiet moments
when the hurt is hard to bear,
May love become your
shelter, & may the beauty of
precious memories be your comfort"

No comments: