Thursday, January 5

Happy New Year to ALL!!
Can you believe it,its 2006?! Where has time disappeared to? I feel as though time has moved along and left me behind. =(Anyways..this is that time of the year when we make resolutions for the year and in that year we TRY to keep to it.Well this year Im going to be slightly different (kinda got this idea from One Tree Hill). Instead of making resolutions I'm going to write down what I want to do and wish to do this year. hmmm...kinda sound like resolutions right? Aaah..nvm.


So this year's resolution.
1. Try to enjoy Life. Don't get too caught up in something that might take away the joy of the simpliest things.
2. Save money.
3. Visit these countries : Canada, Australia - Sydney of course! but I wanna go other places as well.
4. Be a better daughter.
5. Appreciate my friends more.

6. Be a teacher.

Hmm...that's what I can think of for now. Will let you know if there's any update in it.

No comments: