Sunday, November 6

Thank you for being my friend,
Thank you for being my best friend,
Thank you for being the one to care,
Thank you for loving me as I am,
Thank you for being my confidant,
Thank you for being my partner in crime,
Thank you for lending me a shoulder to cry on,
Thank you for just being there,
Thank you for supporting me,
Thank you for believing in me,
Thank you for being part of my life,
Thank you for all your laughter,
Thank you for the happiness you've given to me,
Thank you for letting me love you,
Thank you for tolerating my nonsense,
Thank you for understanding me,
Thank you for sharing your time with me,
Thank you for being someone I could trust,
Thank you for sharing all my secrets,
Thank you for keeping my secrets,
Thank you for just being you.
Thank you for EVERYTHING. Without you, I won't be where I am today and be the person I am. I love you.

2 comments:

Peoplez said...

Thank Ner... I feel the same about you :P hahahah I know this is probably meant for Mark, but i'm going to take the credit for it...

:P

N3R said...

hahaha...its for everyone. Wasn't just targeted at Mark