Wednesday, June 29

All set, Ready to go!!

Hey Hey fellow friends, well the time has come for me to say goodbye. Yup this is it, I'm done with Uni and I'm heading home. Its sad I know but hey when one chapter ends another begins. So I'll like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that I've met in my journey here.

1) I'll like to thank my parents for supporting me through the years. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank you mum n dad. I love you!

2) Mark. For believing in me and carrying me when I had given up. Thank you for being my teacher, my lover and my best friend. I love you and I will for the rest of my life.

3) My Girls aka my Sisters.

Mags>> 'Sleeping' with you was an experience that I would never forget. All the funny classic events ('Andy' or the 'fishy fishy fishy'). For being my pillar of hope and just by being you made my life here a better place to be in. I will never forget all the times we've spent goofing around and all the special moments we've shared.

Adez>> The times we spent at Unilodge was unforgettable. Remember the nights when you would come knocking on my door with a toothbrush. Those were the days! Thank you for being there when I needed support and giving me advice when I was lost. Oh yah how can I forget, thank you for sharing clothes with me! =) Miss 'Moo Moo' pants.

Debz>> My hardworking and determined friend. I've tried so hard to be so like you but I always never seem to get it right. I guess it takes alot to be someone like you and I'll always be there trying to learn. Thank you for the times when you took care of me when I was sick, for helping me learn and for cooking all those delicious desserts. Girl! you have to cook for me sometime soon.

Nel>> Nelly Nelly!! What can I say. Thank you for just being you. You have brought so much fun in my life. Thank you for all the times that you would just sit and listen to me blabber on. Thanks for all the shopping therapy and just the chill out sessions that we have.

Well girls, its been a long journey for us all and there's more to come for sure. i'm just going to leave you guys for a while but I promise I'll be back. I love you girls, you've been my everything for the last few years.

4) The boyfriends and the brother. Yes, that's mainly you Pascal, Robs and Nav.

Pas>> Well I guess if it wasn't for me to invite Pas to join our circle of friends, you both would have to find another way to get close. =) Thanks Pas for pushing me to Mark at UTS and getting to know his name. I guess we're even huh.

Robs>> Thank you for being my little brother. Im going to miss all the jumping up and down, playing with the 'light saber', 'dragonball' and those dance moves. hehehe..Now waking up to pee in the middle of the night won't be same without finding you out there. =P

Nav>> We've only known each other a short time but I'm rest assured that Mark is well taken care of. Seeing those loving stares you give him make me realise that you 'love' him. hehehe..

5) For the rest of the friends that I've missed. Thank you for making my journey here alot worth while.


So this is it. World, please be prepared for little Nerdy Ner is coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've had endless great memories. Life has been really kind to me to have let us meet and grow together, from Foundation, to this day. I thank God for you, as a gift to me as more of a sister than just a close friend.

Sydney will be very different without you, but we shall all put faith in God and life, and we know that we'll all fulfil our given time in this world, and we shall all meet and rejoice again.

Remember the reunion... that is going to happen, mark my word.

Be happy, and keep on smiling that gorgoues smile of yours, from the inside. While it'll be a dim life without Mark beside you in Singapore, know that true love always prevails.

Take care of yourself, Gali... I will miss your food, your massages, but most of all... you.

Kisses,
Mankey

P.S. I will think about you every time I play squash. :)

Peoplez said...

Thanks Ner,

Please update your site regularly so I can continue your journey while you are in Singapore. You know I love Singapore (I should of been born there) so no doubt I will visit you soon! Thanks for being there with us and being our friend.

Edz

Anonymous said...

i say we have a reunion BEFORE 10 years is up lah. i'll be too impatient and we might all have kids - shocking.