Monday, May 30

Wish List


Only a 5 weeks more till I say bye to Sydney and hello Singapore. Can't believe that after 5 years of freedom, its all going to end soon. Can't be all that bad right?! I'll be starting another chapter in my life and ending this one doesn't mean the end of the journey for me.



Anyway the good news is that, upon going home, I'll be getting the phone that I want and NEED. My current phone is such an old school. I need a change. So here it is, the Samsung D500. The thing I'm afraid of is that I'm such a Nokia fan and this wonderful phone is from Samsung. So has anyone any comments about Samsung and their 'faults' if any??




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Peoplez said...

No Samsung has really good resolution on their phones and the color will be EXCELLENT. Only thing is because your used to Nokia Software you might find the samsung software a bit user UNfriendly