Thursday, May 5

Haven't been feeling all too good the past few days. Been feeling absolutely tired, lethargic and weak. I don't get it, I DO get enough sleep, in fact I get TOO much sleep. I think the weather's getting to me. Cold, hot then Cold again. ARGH!! One word to describe Sydney's weather..ERATIC!!! You can never assume the weather just by listening to the weather forecast coz 99% they're wrong! I mean I know its all hard work ( I wanted to be a weathergirl b4 - not like the TV presenter but the one that forecast the weather - back in the days when I loved Geography) but can't they at least say..well expect this hence wear this..like its going to be 27deg but it might get chilly so bring a light jacket or SOMETHING!!!

Okay enuff ranting about the weather. My past few days haven't all been that bad. Had a great meeting-up session with Christine Yee from KC. I can't believe its been 5 years since I left KC. WOW time must fly really quicky and I'm getting OLD!! Well the lastest news is that they're tearing down my primary school again. Its only been like 10year since they last did something to it. It must be all the ghost that's hanging around. (yikes!!) Other than that, everyone is doing alright. So that's good.

As for uni, things are going slow again -so that's good. A chance to catch up on readings and watching TV. hehehe... Well that's about it for now...so how have you guys been??

3 comments:

Peoplez said...

Hey Ner,

Yeah i've been alright... Just a bit busy with work... Can you believe i'm working this sunday and then working the saturday after that and then flying up to Ballina to work for a week. Damn what a life I live hey? I wish i was a uni student again! Enjoy it while you can :P

N3R said...

where's Ballina? ooh is that an interesting place? hehehe...will surely enjoy my time at uni for sure. Its my last sem here too..
Its going to be soo sad leaving everyone behind.. ;(

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. it's more like we've all left u behind... ha ha ha ha.. even i done with uni.. so now just gotta wait for u and markyboo. he he he joke. ^_6