Friday, April 29

I'm sorry guys for not attending to my blog for the past couple of days. I've been pretty busy you see. Firstly, thank you guys for throwing me the wonderful surprise party last saturday. Although a little blue bird kinda told me that something was up, I was still very much awed at how many great friends I have. I love you all to bits!!! Thank you thank you thank you.

AS to the reason why I haven't been blogging, its because I've been tied down with uni (sigh).
SOME PEOPLE don't seem to know the importance of my birthday!!! hehehe...
Anyway without fail I'll get back to this once I've cleared my assignments..

Watch out...This is TO BE CONTINUED..

3 comments:

sylvia said...

hey ner! how u ??? it's been long.. and btw, u spelt my name wrongly! so sad.. haha.

sylvia-xiaobao

N3R said...

opps sorry girl...paiseh ah.

N3R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.